Monday, May 16, 2016

Yorkshire Women Awards 2016

It's been pretty awesome finding out that I have been nominated for the Sue Ryder Yorkshire Women of Achievement Awards in the sports category.




The awards take place this Friday at the Royal Armories in Leeds. I will be missing the event as I will be training for the European Championships in Germany which start on the 26th May but I will be sending my Dad and sister to celebrate in my place.

Its the 30th Anniversary of the Yorkshire Women of Achievement Awards and should be a fantastic celebration of the amazing work of lots of incredible Women from across Yorkshire and a great fundraising event for the Sue Ryder charity.

http://www.sueryder.org/get-involved/events/all-events/2016/may/yorkshire-women-achievement-2016

Check out my interview with BBC Radio Leeds about my nomination.