Friday, April 27, 2012

The Adventures of Claireo


I have just seen the grand canyon and it's unreal!
 
Looking out over the Grand Canyon before setting of on the 19 day adventure
 
March was my last day at work. It was quite an important day as it not only was the first time i have ever put an official out of office reply on my email system but also the day i sold my trusty 'tan' van.  The tan van is my red (pink) VW Transporter T4 that I bought in 2006 and that I custom outfitted into a basic camper system with Pete and have taken with me on all my UK adventures ever since. Selling the van was a momentous moment in my life. It is the end of one era and the beginning of the next massive adventure.
 
I am 30, I have no house, no vehicle and technically no job. However I am a boater! I own 7 kayaks and a passport and I am about to begin one of the biggest and most exciting adventures of my life so far. For the next 7 months I will be traveling the world, training and competing as a full time kayaker. I cannot wait. 
 
This is my story. This is my life!