Sunday, January 30, 2011

I have just received some great news...

Robie Robes are going to be helping me out this year and have provided me with some new Robie Robes to use when I am out and about training this year. I have already been using a Robie Robe for a year and find it a great product especially when getting of a river and changing in the outdoors.

Check out www.robierobes.com to find out more about how you can get your own Robie Robe.

Leeds Met University are sponsoring me with access to their swimming pool to train in during the cold winter and spring months as I prepare for the forthcoming World Championships.


CARNEGIE SPORTS PHYSIOTHERAPY CLINIC have just signed up to help me in my World Championship bid. The clinic has a team of top class physios that have a vast amount of experience in treating complex and sporting injuries who will be helping me stay fit and healthy as I train and prepare for the forthcoming world Championship Event.