Sunday, May 16, 2010

VW Van Centre West Yorkshire sponsor Claire O’Hara in 2010

I still can’t believe that it’s true; the team at VW Van Centre West Yorkshire have just been in touch to say that they will be sponsoring me for the World Cup and European Championships in June 2010.

In 2009 I was very fortunate to receive massive support from the VW Vane Centre West Yorkshire who helped me safely get to the World Freestyle Kayaking Championships in Switzerland by sponsoring me with a fully logo’d and customised VW Transporter.

This year they are once again supporting me providing me once again with brand new fully logo’d and customised VW T5. Thank you so much to everyone at VW Van Centre West Yorkshire.

Thank You

Photos of the van will be updated on the 1st June. :o)
(Stickers and logos by Austhorpe signs, Leeds)