Tuesday, December 02, 2008

New River Running Kayak Dagger Mamba 8.0.

Freezing temperatures, low water levels and a new boat to play with…



This weekend I took my new boat a Dagger Mamba 8.0 over to Wales to test it out.


Despite the lack of rain and with snow and ice everywhere, we had a fantastic day on the River Llugwy at Pont Cyfng falls on the Saturday and joined up with most of the paddlers in North Wales for a leisurely paddle on the River Dee on Sunday.

I found my new boat great as it handled really well, it was very responsive and carried its speed well. I can’t wait to test it out more when the rain comes.

Stu Parry and Ross Montandon we're with me on Pont Cyfng Falls heres some photos of the boys in action

Stu preparing for the 1st drop

Stu Parry on the top drop (above)

Ross Montandon 2nd drop (above)