Tuesday, April 01, 2008

2008 The year so far….

2008 is already turning into a great year. A combination of lots training, trips abroad, work and events have seen the last 4 months fly by. With so much more ahead the reality is things have only just begun.

I would like to say a massive thank you to everyone who helped to make 2007 such a successful and enjoyable year. Big thank you to my family, friends, coaches and sponsors without them my success would not have been possible.

A special thank you has to go to my Mum, Dad, Nan and Grandad. Pete Catterall, Ben White, Chris Jones and everyone involved in coaching and supporting the GB Freestyle Team. My sponsors Pete Astles & PeakUK, Mark Robinson & Leeds Metropolitian University, Dave Savage & Downtime kayaks, Lance Mitchell & Mitchell Blades, Andrew & Elemental Ideas and Aaron and Rick & Robinhood Watersports. Your continued support has been exceptional. Thank you.